We moved to China in January 2009, so we have lived here about a year and a half. I was very afraid to bike the first year, the traffic is horrific! But, I went biking with my friend for a couple of hours in Beijing. It was so much fun that when she left to go to the airport, I biked for another three...BY MYSELF!!! Wow, I have come a LONG way baby! I NEVER would have done this a year ago.
Friday, May 28, 2010
Biking Hutons in Beijing
We moved to China in January 2009, so we have lived here about a year and a half. I was very afraid to bike the first year, the traffic is horrific! But, I went biking with my friend for a couple of hours in Beijing. It was so much fun that when she left to go to the airport, I biked for another three...BY MYSELF!!! Wow, I have come a LONG way baby! I NEVER would have done this a year ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What an amazing experience!! I'm glad your legs weren't to sore to ride bikes :)
Post a Comment