Monday, December 29, 2008

Last night in our house....

Tonight is our last night sleeping here (for approx. two years). We are a little (OK, a lot) overwhelmed, but excited too.
Sorting is done, inventory is taken, packers are coming tomorrow, we are almost out of here.....yikes! New carpet is in, after a couple of rescheduled dates due to the biggest snow storm in Portland in 40 years.
























We had a great time this Christmas and will cherish these memories forever. Christmas was celebrated with the Nakadas in Portland. We spent the weekend before Christmas celebrating with the Flennaughs in Seattle and drove seven hours back home in the snow storm. Glad we made it home safe.

Pray for safe travels......less than a week to go!

3 comments:

Will and Sandy said...

You will be dearly missed, but always in our prayers!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I am getting on China time already...I am pounding into my head "my afternoon is their morning before school, my afternoon is their morning before school." So I know when I can be the first to test your phone number (okay, first is maybe ambitious). Also, need to know if Tre and Nicole still share their webkinz account? We set up me pages in anticipation of our cyber playdates! Love and Miss - R

The Dalian Clan said...

I have been thinking of you...I'm sure you won't read this until you've made it to Dalian but God bless your journey! Hang in there until we arrive - it will be soon! Love you guys!