Everything at LAX was smooth and Auntie Nori met us there to entertain Nicole and Tre.
This picture is in Seoul where the airport is pristine (and thankfully very empty)!
Here we are at PDX with 11 boxes, two suitcases and two car seats plus carry on luggage.
Some other funny packing pictures.....weighing the luggage so the $350 excess weight fee is not charged to our extra pieces.
This is what our shipment to China looked like packed (minus the couch, which I would have loved to have added, but it wouldn't fit in the crate)
6 comments:
Hi from the Barrs! We are so glad you made it safely! You look so relaxed and happy in the Shangri-la (not exhausted or frazzled at all). Looks like it was a good trip (greeted with flowers, even). Thanks for the pictures of everything.
Hey Yukiko and family,
Glad you made it safely. Take care, Jill and family.
Hi Yukiko. I just decided to look up your blog and see where you were in the process. I'm glad to hear you made it there. I will pray for you and your family as the adjustment process begins.
Jill Rosette
Hi Yukiko. I just decided to look at your blog to see where you were in the process. I'm glad to hear you made it there. I will pray for you and your family as you begin the adjustment process.
Jill Rosette
Wish we were there...check your e-mail soon for the latest with us...so glad your journey (phase 1) was uneventful and smooth. Keep in touch - we're dying to talk to you!
From Riley: Dear Nicole--I hopeyou have a great time in China, please keep in touch with me. I would like to email you and play webkinz.
From Cole:
Dear Trejan,
I wish we could be together always, it was fun with you here, I hope you are having a good time in China. Tell me everything you do :-)
From Travis:
He misses you both, he is sleeping and tomorrow is his 4th Birthday!
From Rachel:
Take advantage of the hotel life...order in Room service, enjoy maids making the bed and cleaning the bathrooms! P.S. I am starting my own blog here is a link
http://hansenducksinarow.blogspot.com/
Don't look yet. I will let you know when I have a new post :-)
Post a Comment