Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween


Nicole was a wii remote control for Halloween this year. I made the costume out of cardboard box, white paper and tape. Trejan was Woody from Toy story and his costume was put together with help from friends and some small purchases. Damon didn't dress up, but I went to a party as a "crazy Swedish football fan" with some help from Susanne, my creative friend from Sweden. Halloween here in this community is celebrated more than I have ever seen in the states. Some of the kids and adults have custom costumes made, they are amazing! Our neighborhood hosted a big party, and people who came from outside our parked their cars for "Trunk or treat". Some very generous people even handed out imported American candy, most people rarely buy it because it is ridiculously expensive or impossible to buy here. Obviously, that was a HUGE hit!

No comments: