Yuyuan Garden
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Shanghai
I just got back from a girls' weekend in Shanghai. My friend Kylie and I jumped at the chance to visit our friend Courtney (who is having her baby in Shanghai). Courtney lived in Shanghai for two years and even being nine months pregnant didn't slow her down, she was an awesome tour guide. Kylie and I had a great time....lots of shopping, eating delicious food and sightseeing. We walked along the Bund one evening, visited the Yuyuan gardens (my favorite) and went up the Pearl tower. It was fun for both of us rookie travelers to take numberous modes of public transportation... taxis, the subway and the Maglav which traveled 428 kilometers per hour! I can't wait to go back to Shanghai with Damon for a romantic weekend.

Yuyuan Garden


The Bund, the Pearl Tower
Yuyuan Garden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment